Do you have new and exciting research results in the area of high performance computing? Then consider submitting your work to the 25th High Performance Computing Symposium (HPC 2017)! The optional abstract submissions are due on October 15, 2016. Full paper submissions (8 pages max.) are due on December 15, 2016.
Topics of interest include:
- High performance computing issues in Big Data analytics
- High performance/large scale application case studies
- GPU for general purpose computations (GPGPU)
- Accelerator and co-processor computing
- Multicore and many-core computing
- Exascale challenges
- Cloud, distributed, and grid computing
- Hybrid system modeling and simulation
- Large scale visualization and data management
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- High performance software tools and techniques
- Resilience at the simulation level
- Component technologies for high performance computing
There will be a special session on hardware-software co-design for HPC (Co-HPC), investigating the interrelationships between applications, systems software, and hardware.
We, the symposium organizers, are looking forward to your submission 🙂
This blog post is for calendar week 17 of my weekly blogging series for 2016.